In today’s world, no one is unaware of the term called Machine Learning. Machine Learning is a technique of teaching a machine to learn how to complete tasks and classify them like we humans do. The need and the importance of the machine learning are way more than one can think. Machine learning has a lot of practical applications which leads to in saving time and money as well. For example – due to machine learning, we have virtual assistants, and they can do the work of a live agent.
As the need of machine learning is increasing, with the same pace the people wanting to learn machine learning these days are also increasing. There are several courses available for machine learning offline and online. But, in my suggestions, going for the Machine Learning using R certification is the best option to choose for. The reason behind my suggestion is that R language has so much advantage and going for machine learning using R language can help you use the R language’s advantages into machine learning. Here in this article we are trying to let you guys know about some of them –
- Best statistical programming language.
- It has an open – source environment.
- It is freely available for installation.
- It has cross-platform compatibility.
- It can handle large and complex data sets.
- It can be used with computer clusters of high performance.
- It is one of the top programming languages.
- It is highly flexible.
- It has a huge resource bank.
- R is a very powerful scripting language.
So, opting for the Machine learning using R certification can be a good idea for you. Also as per demand and requirement, most of the companies and organizations are in search for people who know machine learning using R language.
Another language you can learn for machine learning is to go for python. As it is very much similar to the JAVA language, it is a good option to opt for, especially for the beginners. Python is the most widely used language, also has many advantages. There are many Python training courses available. Some of the advantages are –
- Python is easy to learn.
- It is the easiest language to debug.
- It is a highly and widely used language.
- It is an object-oriented language.
- It also has open source environment.
- It is a high-performance language.